Cosmetic Dentistry has become an ideal solution for those with cosmetic tooth problems. Dentists now offer a variety of treatments that a patient can choose to determine what procedure is best for them. Below is a list of all the current cosmetic procedures that a trained dentist can perform.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the most popular procedure performed by dentists today. With teeth whitening becoming more affordable every day, now is the best time to whiten your teeth.
- Tooth Whitening – Tooth whitening is a bleaching procedure performed by a dentist that whitens yellow and discolored teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are a procedure to fix crooked and mismatched teeth. A thin layer of porcelain is placed on the tooth with the option to choose your own shade.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are a popular procedure to fix broken or cracked teeth. Learn the costs and treatments that are used today in cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding are resin composites and are a good solution for restoring decayed teeth and achieving cosmetic improvements.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are a procedure done by cosmetic dentist to fill and replace missing teeth. Learn the treatments and costs involved.
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping – Tooth reshaping is a great way to fix small and unnoticeable changes to your smile. Learn the treatments and cost involved when choosing tooth contouring.
- Dentures – Dentures consist of a replacement of missing teeth and are usually recommended for those with little or no teeth. Learn the cost, procedures, and if dentures are right for you.
- Dental Fillings – Dental Fillings are primarily used when a patient has a cavity. Today there are many uses and treatments along with different cost structures.
- Dental Crowns – Dental Crowns are primarily used for those who grind their teeth. It adds strength and durability to the tooth for a longer lasting smile.
- Dental Caps – Dental Caps are best suited when the entire surface of the tooth is a problem, but the root system is still intact. Learn the costs, treatments and if dental caps is right for you.
- Root Canals – When tiny canals in the tooth become infected, a root canal is performed to prevent further tooth decay. Learn the costs, treatments, and if a root canal is a procedure you should consider.
- Accelerated Orthodontics – Accelerated orthodontics is a relatively new procedure that fixes gaps in the teeth. Learn the cost and what new treatments are offered by your cosmetic dentist.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – When a significant portion of your gums is exposed when smiling, also known as “gummy smile”, cosmetic gum surgery is the right choice. Learn the cost involved along with details of the treatment.